During the tour, you will visit unique places of Kamchatka – active volcanoes Mutnovskiy and Gorely, which are some of the most beautiful volcanoes of Kamchatka.
You will cross Kamchatka from the South to the North and moving from one climate zone to another, you will go to the central Kamchatka, to the location of the largest volcanoes in Eurasia. You will visit one of the most interesting places for tourists in Kamchatka – Kluchevskaya group of volcanoes, in which there is the highest and the famous volcano – Kluchevskoy (4,750 m). This is the area of the most intense volcanism in Russia.
You can look and see the most interesting objects by the eruption of the volcano Tolbachinsky 2013 (“young” cone, vast lava fields, caves – “lavovody”, and much more). You will climb the volcanoes – the cone (299m and 278m) of Northern burst in 1975. You will walk through the “Dead Wood”, which was destroyed during the eruption of the vast territory.
You will see Kozirevsk – the original settlement of hunters, fishermen and loggers, located on the shore of the River Kamchatka.
While rafting on the river Bystraya, which runs through stately mountain range, you will be able to fish and watch the wildlife of Kamchatka: birds, salmon runs in the rivers, and possibly brown bears.
And also, during the tour, you can swim in the natural hot springs and pools with thermal waters.
Tour Code : RTTS28-18
Issue Date : 17th January 2018
Tour duration: 13 days
Months of Operation: June – September 2018
Recommended group size: 2 – 16
Mode of Travel: car/minibus, all-terrain car/bus, on foot, raft, motor boat
Fixed departures – 2018 (guaranteed):
19/06 – 01/07 (Itinerary 2, North)
12 – 24/07
26/07 – 07/08
08 – 20/08
23/08 – 04/09
Itinerary 2 – North (19/06-01/07)
|Total Price per Person In EUR||Group 2-16 Pax|
|SGL accommodation + € 299 per person
Helicopter excursion to Valley of Geysers with Uzon Caldera (to pay on spot): around € 790 per person
Note: The excursion is paid separately and on the day of excursion. The flight to Valley of Geysers is realized only if the weather is nice and the group has enough people.
- backpack or traveling bag
- sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- hiking or trekking boots
- change of footwear (sneakers)
- personal care items
- swimming accessories
- anorak + lightweight down vest
- telescopic stick
- personal first aid kit
- spray for mosquitoes
Prices include :
- TWN accommodation at the hotel, in the recreation centre
- full board except lunches at cafes in settlements
- all necessary transfers including arrival and departure
- all necessary equipment (tents, dishes, rafts etc. except sleeping bags)
- all excursions per program with entrance fees
- local English speaking guides-interpreters
- subsidiary crew when it is needed
Prices DO NOT include :
- air flights
- optional activities and excursions to be paid on spot
- lunch in Milkovo (RUR 300 to pay on spot)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 40% IS PAYABLE AT TIME OF BOOKING.
- FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT LEAST 45 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
All the costs are valid at the date of publication and are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking.
All flights may be booked through http://www.flightsbookings.com.au
Smarttraveller in Australia
Keep up to date on overseas travel information. We recommend you visit smartraveller.gov.au on the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) website or phone toll free on 1300 139 281.